Some Suggestions for APIC and APIP

Some Suggestions for APIC and APIP

Recently I have knew about Akuvox through these courses. Firstly I want to express my acknowledgement to course providers that give me such a great opportunity to study these. And most of these courses are very excellent. After learning, I knew about a number of information about Akuvox and their inimitable products. Also I got some knowledge about communication industry, like some protocols and  related parameters, such as SIP, IP and so on.
  However, nothing can be perfect and can always meet all people’s need. And when I studied ACIP and ACIA, I found some points which are not improper for me. The first is that I think if parameters can be set before course or be put in the process of course will be better than be set after course like now. Because I meet unfamiliar parameters in the process of courses,         I want to know about them at once or I can get familiar before learning. That will be more convenient and faster for study. The other one is some concepts which are some people first time to contact with, so those concepts should be more detailed that can adjust for beginners. For example, Fail-Safe and Fail-Security are total new things for me, I hope that you can put more information about these in the courses.
  Above all are my advice for courses and just my personnel experiences. Last, I hope Akuvox’s courses can be better and attract more people to learn. If someone skim with this had not learned ACIA and ACIP, I sincerely recommend these two to you, it will rich your knowledge base.

All comments 1
    Jimmy 2021-12-24 14:04:24
    Welcome to join Akuvox family.
    Akuvox is not just simple intercom, the more you learn, you will feel like really open a smart world.LoL
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up